Full review: Since its evolution in 2003 talented individuals are being provided by One Source Talent to avail the chance of entering into the entertainment industry of the country. With the passage of time it combined its knowledge of demand and supply of the industry with the latest technological developments to achieve its goal of satisfying the needs of businessmen in entertainment industry and the talented people as well.
Now-a-days One Source Talent is using its interactive database to provide desires talent to its clients including casting directors, modeling agencies, photographers etc. through which they can access the data related to aspiring high class actors and models. In this way it is providing exposure to the prospective talents to the talent seekers through its tools which contains full profile along with professional photographs, pas experience and other details about the talent. Talented people are also offered opportunities to attend meet n greet meetings and workshops related to entertainment industry.
Interview Process Review
- Atlanta – 4501 Circle 75 Parkway SE #A1270 in Atlanta, GA 30339
- Chicago – 330 South Wells Street Suite 1310 in Chicago, IL 60606
- Dallas – 350 East Royal Lane Building Four, Suite 105 in Irving, TX 75039
- Denver – 5950 South Willow Drive Suite 200 in Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Houston – 5225 Katy Freeway Suite 200 in Houston, TX 77007
- Detroit – 2653 Industrial Row in Troy, MI 48084
- Los Angeles – 8383 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 220 in Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Phoenix – 7975 North Hayden Road Suite B205 in Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Miami – 1250 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Suite 603 in Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
- New York – 115 West 45th Street 7th Floor in New York, NY 10036
- San Diego – 1660 Hotel Circle North Suite 314 in San Diego, CA 92108
- Washington D.C. – 7777 Leesburg Pike Suite 303S in Falls Church, VA 22043
One Source Talent Sites/Social
- Website: http://www.onesourcetalent.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/onesourcetalent
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/OneSourceTalent
- MySpace: http://us.myspace.com/onesourcetalent
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/onesourcetalent
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/onesourcetalent
Certain training programs are also provided by One Source Talent for the amateur talents to polish their potentials. Here are some of the tips that can also help them to assess their probabilities and elevate them accordingly beforehand.
Tips for actors and models
- As an actor you should avoid overacting during auditions
- You may not be needed all the time to face camera, so do not come in front unless asked by the director.
Though Extra’s are not paid good money for their talent but they get ample chances to get experience, so you should not refuse any such chances.
Try to avoid being listed with several agencies in the same region as there can be overlapping of job opportunities which is not good for your career.
- As model you should dress up as per the instructions of the agency.
- Adult models should wear comfortable dress with minimum makeup to look naturally.
- Kids should avoid wearing makeup
- They should be dressed in simple and casual dress with clean shoes to look naturally.